Nutrition is the cornerstone of good health and well-being. A Registered Dietitian is a licensed, regulated practitioner who follows a science-based approach to nutrition. NECHC’s Registered Dietitian will work with you every step of the way to provide the knowledge, support, encouragement and accountability to help you meet your unique health goals.
Our Registered Dietitian provides nutrition counselling for individuals at all stages of life. Common areas of focus are:
- General healthy eating and lifestyle
- Weight management – weight loss/gain
- Emotional eating
- Prevention or management of chronic disease
- Menu planning for busy families
- Budget planning to stretch your food dollars
- Digestive problems
- Food allergies
- Healthy pregnancy
- Infant/child nutrition – picky eating
Our Registered Dietitian can work one-on-one with you to provide realistic, proven strategies to help manage and prevent conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, celiac disease, and irritable bowel syndrome.