All of our programs and services are available to those living in the North End community (click here to see the area map).
Health care providers at the North End Community Health Centre are responsible for providing primary health care services in the form of scheduled appointments, walk-ins and clinics. Health care services are provided by Family Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, a Dietician, and a Social Worker.
Over-arching primary health care services include:
- Medical appointments to address acute and chronic health problems as well as pre- and post-natal visits, immunizations and well-baby visits.
- Chronic disease management addresses aspects of care from prevention through acute care rehabilitation.
- Walk-in services for registered clients providing urgent care.
- Outreach health services (Shared Care Mental Health and Mobile Outreach Street Health Program).
- Blood and specimen collection.
- Learning centres.
- Nutrition programs and counselling.
- Community outreach initiatives and partnerships.