March 16, 2020
In order to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 virus and help keep our community safe, the NECHC is putting the following measures in place:
If you have an upcoming appointment, your health care provider will contact you.
• Routine appointments will be rescheduled.
• If possible, appointments will take place over the phone.
• Urgent appointments will still take place at the clinic.
Until further notice:
• The dental clinic will be closed.
• No evening clinic.
• No routine bloodwork
All non-essential programming is cancelled, including:
• North End Walkers
• Good Food Box
• Cooking classes
*Pantry pick-up is still ON for March 16th at 1 p.m.
MOSH will continue outreach but discontinue clinic hours. If in urgent need, you may visit the 5th floor clinic.
If you have a fever or new cough, and have:
• travelled outside of Canada;
• been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
• been in close contact with someone who recently travelled outside of Canada and has a new/worsening cough, please call 811 for assistance.