News & Events
- Dr. Anne Houstoun is retiring
- Notice: NECHA Special Meeting of Members to be held on March 28th
- NECHA announces details for 2019 Advocacy Breakfast
- NECHA mourns passing of long-time colleague, Patti Melanson
- Walking Gottingen – An immersive soundwalk project
- NECHC’s Patti Melanson receives Order of Nova Scotia
Notice of Special Meeting of Members
Notice is hereby given that the North End Community Health Association’s Board of Directors will be holding a Special Meeting on:
Date: Thursday March 28, 2019
Location: NECHA – 2131 Gottingen Street, 5th Floor, Halifax
1. Discussion and approval of by-law changes.
a. Proposed changes to North End Community Health Association By-Laws
i. By-law #44: The Registry requested a modification to reflect that officers can only be added by special resolution, not updated from time to time by the board. These have been amended accordingly.
ii. Descriptions of officer duties were requested by the Registry for Past Chair and Chair of Board of Finance (the “Treasurer”). These have been added as By-law #48 (description of Treasurer) and By-law #49 (description of Past Chair).
The Special Meeting business is to consider and, if deemed advisable, pass a special resolution of the members to amend and restate the organization’s by-laws. The proposed amended and restated by-laws can be found by clicking here.
To attend, you must RSVP to email@example.com by Thursday, March 21st.
DATE AND TIME
Thurs, 28 March 2019
2131 Gottingen Street, 5th Floor