Get Ugly. Do Good. That’s what we’re asking our friends to do as we head into the holiday season. Gather your colleagues and friends and host an ugly sweater party in support of the North End Community Health Centre!
You’re probably already hosting a holiday party anyway, right? Or, maybe you want to have a little fun around the office as we head into the holiday season? Well, tis the season to be merry, tacky AND charitable! Wear your festive best (or worst) and raise funds for the North End Community Health Centre.
Here’s how it works:
• Host an ugly sweater party in your office, at home or wherever you’re planning a holiday gathering.
• Invite friends, family and colleagues to wear their best/worst festive apparel.
• Register by clicking the button below, set up a fundraising page and get a fun package of materials like posters, “Get Ugly. Do Good.” stickers, etc.
• Ask people to donate online or collect donations at the event through creative activities like casual day monies, bake sale, gift card auction, donate to vote for the worst dressed, etc.
• Submit your donation online or in-person to NECHC.
• HAVE FUN getting ugly, for good!
There will be prizes awarded throughout the campaign for early bird donations, most fundraised by a team and an individual, a special prize for the most active group on social media, and more!
The campaign runs until December 30th, so no need to rush your plans or fundraising, but we would like you to sign-up online as soon as possible so we know who is taking part and we can get started with some prizes!
No minimum donation, no obligation, just a fun way to incorporate some community giving into your holiday festivities! All donations will receive a tax receipt.
Although there is no minimum donation, all the funds raised will go to support the health and well-being programs we offer our community, so every dollar makes a difference! Just a few of the programs you would be supporting are the Good Food Box, Mobile Outreach Street Health, cooking classes, and free dental care to those who need it.